There’s probably going to be a comprehensive checklist for soccer fans who are eagerly anticipating the kick-off for euro2012.
For the other-half(s) who has to suffer the long weekends of endless soccer and friends coming over to be merry together, sleepless nights of flashing TV screens and cheering, this could be your checklist:
- Get Some Sleep
- Disconnect cable box from room
- Avoid midnight suppers at coffeeshops with a TV
and the list could go on…
On the other hand, as a fan myself, I have a very simple checklist!
- Decide if I should subscribe with
a) SingTel MioTV – I could miss crucial moments like the final minutes or a penalty shoot-out which would determine the champions
b) Starhub – Find out the score a few seconds after everyone does
- Stock up on chips & beer (and all things that would cause guilt and multiple trips to the gym)
- Make a mental note on must watch matches
- Get myself up to date with facts around the Euro to be a real pro.